Many months ago I stumbled onto an article that I knew I needed to remember for this time a year! The article was originally published in Mail Online and tells of a mystery giver that scattered hundreds of pebbles which had baby Jesus hand painted on them. The anonymous artist said he "simply wanted to bring joy and the real message of Christmas to people."
Look under: Jesus Crafts>> Baby Jesus (Secret Jesus)
- flat river stones (we bought a few bags at the dollar store)
- printable sheet (available for free in the member's area.)
How to use these Jesus pebbles:
- Secretly, place them around your town! Place them on window sills, porches, sidewalks, steps, street furniture, or anywhere a passerby can find them.
- Place them around your house or party room before your Christmas party! Your guest will delight in seeing these little baby Jesus stones.
- At your Christmas party play a hid-n-seek game. Simply hid them and let the kids try to find them!
- Teachers: place them around your classroom or school for the kids to find.
- Youth groups can make and place these throughout town, church, the mall, etc.
- Give them as Christmas gifts!
Follow Catholic Inspired: