I've been nominated for two more awards!! I'd like to thank Alyianna from Scribbles of a Catholic Teen for passing these awards to me.
Alyianna is a wonderful young lady with a wonderful grasp on her Catholic faith! She gives me hope that there are teens and young adults our there who know the faith and have a true relationship with God!
Rules for the Beautiful Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give thier link. Thank you again, Alyianna!
2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped into your head and why you continue it. I actually started a blog for my husband to post the articles he was writing for our local paper, but it eventually turned onto a general family blog to share pictures with relatives who live far away. I was also adding our homeschool, Catholic crafts, and other Catholic activities. I LOVE making up faith-centered crafts and activities! Since the Catholic crafts were getting so much attention, I thought it would be less confusing for all of you if I separated my personal family posts from the Catholic activities posts. That's when I started a "new" blog with only those crafty posts. This is that "new" blog.
As for why I continue...well, I've gotten a lot of "thank yous". That helps me see that others are using my ideas and hopefully it's helping them on there spiritual journey.
3. Describe a usual day of your life.
7:00/7:30 wake up and get ready for the day
8:00 eat breakfast, change a few diapers, get kids ready for the day, start laundry
9:00 school, but during the summer (like now) I'm cleaning this giant mess in my disorganized home or helping kids and there needs
12:00 lunch, check e-mail, diapers, laundry (again)
1:00 to 3:00 more cleaning or school and chasing Caleb!!!
3:30 toy clean-up and snack, change diapers
4:00 make supper, blog, email,
5:30 Hubby's home and eat dinner
7:00 clean up
8:00 snack with a Bible study
9:00 bed time for the kids
10.00 tea time with my Hubby to discuss the happenings of the next day/week and time to prepare for the next day, (maybe a little blogging)
4. The best collaboration with a blogger(s). and 5. Worst collaboration with a blogger(s).
I've had a few collaborations with other bloggers and they have all been very nice!! Thanks Ladies! ;-)
6. Explain what this blog means to you. It gives me a chance to share some of my ideas with others out there in the real world, weather that be Catholic families, RE teachers, or other Catholics!
7. Nominate 5 followers for this award. See bottom of post ↓
The next award was a simple one:
1. Award 5 people
2. Tell who awarded you
3. Tell the people you awarded them
4. Always put the picture above the post
5. Always show the rules
So the hard question is: Who should I pass these award to?
Well, last week I passed the Versatile Blogger award to 16 wonderful blogs and I had a time trying to decide who to pass the award to. There are so many wonderful Catholic blogs out there!!! And that is absolutely wonderful to see!!! Blogging for Jesus! How wonderful is that!?! So picking another 5 or even 10 would be a mess for me! I can't even decide what to wear in the morning! Ask my husband, he'll tell you I'm terrible at making choices! So I'm going to take an idea from my friend Dance over at Not a Decon Yet.....
Anybody want to nominate a blog for these awards?!?!?! Good clean family friendly blogs only, please! Yes, it can be your own!
Leave me a comment and let me know about your blog or a friend's blog and I'd be happy to visit it and add the blog to my list!!
|The nominees are:|
Thanks to Alyianna and thanks to anyone who offers a nominee for these awards!!