St. Jude, apostle and martyr, shares his feast day with St. Simon on Oct. 28th.
Read about him HERE.
To make this ornament you will need:
- green felt
- yellow felt (we had two shades of yellow and we used one shade for the medallion and the brighter shade for the tongue of fire. - but it will work fine if you only have one shade of yellow.)
- brown permanent sharpie marker
- orange permanent sharpie marker
- red permanent sharpie marker
- scissors (these kind work well)
- glue (hot glue, felt glue, or tacky glue - like this or this)
- needle and thread for the looped hanger
Cut out the tongue of fire and the medallion from yellow felt. Use a brown marker to make Jesus' face on the medallion. Use orange and red to add color to the yellow flame. Glue them onto the green background. Cut out around them to remove any extra green background.
Add a threaded-loop to the top to hang it up.
St. Jude, patron of hopeless situations, pray for us!
~Jennifer and Elizabeth
Follow Catholic Inspired:
Feedburner, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Pinterest
Become a Subscribed-Member:
(Gain access to more ideas and downloads - It's FREE!)